Core Values that will guide my practice
- I will cultivate with each patient a relationship so that each recognizes having a personal physician trained to provide first contact, continuous and comprehensive care.
- I will work collaboratively with other healthcare providers who will take responsibility for the ongoing care of our patients. This will include physical therapists, acupuncturists, hospital care providers, imaging study providers, laboratory providers, pharmacists, and specialists in a variety of medical fields including psychiatry and psychology.
- I will provide based upon the needs of each patient health care to the best of my ability and will take responsibility for appropriately arranging care with other qualified professionals. This includes care for all stages of life; acute care; chronic care; preventive services; and end of life care.
These values are developed based upon the Joint Principles of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Thanks to guidance by the
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)